Sunday, February 7, 2016

Still Waiting. . .

We had no idea how anxious we would be to receive a call and know where we will be going!  A week ago our Stake President told us he had received a call from the missionary department asking if it would be possible for us to report on August 8th, almost two months earlier than what we had put as our availability date.  I had a retrospective sculpture exhibit scheduled for September but was able to move it forward and it will now be in May.  So we told our Stake President that we can be ready by August.  Now we are just anxiously waiting by our snow-covered mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment